This is the second in a series of 3 Seminars
for families with teens from 13-16 Years Old:
- Raising Responsible Teens
- Raising Competent Teens
- Getting Teens Connected
Families can choose to attend as many seminars as they wish and in any order that works.
Attend this FREE Seminar to learn how to encourage your teen to become independent and responsible by:
- Participating in family decisions
- Being respectful & considerate
- Being involved in family activities
- Developing a healthy lifestyle
- Being reliable
- Being assertive
Childcare is not available.
To register, contact Heather Thomsen at (831) 336-9859 or firstname.lastname@example.org or register online at http://www.first5scc.org/seminar-raising-competent-teens