Location: Mountain Community Resources
6134 Highway 9, Felton
Triple P Workshops are brief classes that provide quick tips for handling everyday parenting issues.
Attend this FREE Workshop on “Helping Children Cope With Fears” to learn:
- How to talk to children about the things they are worried or scared about
- Coping strategies you can teach children to help them stay calm when they’re feeling scared
- Tips for helping children overcome their fears
* Light dinner and child care are provided with advance registration.
* Workshop participants will receive a free tip sheet with Triple P positive parenting strategies and a Triple P Parenting Pocket Guide.
To register: Contact Cori Burt (831) 335-6605 or email@example.com or register online at http://www.first5scc.org/calendar/parent-trainings
Triple P Santa Cruz County is made possible through a partnership between First 5 Santa Cruz County, Santa Cruz County Health Services Agency (MHSA-Prop 63) & Santa Cruz County Human Services Department.