Add to our list of things to do if you aren't a sports fan:
1. Go to Yogurtland. This will be the only time there isn't a line.
2. Check out your favorite restaurant, one that doesn't have a TV, and you can probably get in without a reservation. I suggest Lillian's.
3. Take a walk on the beach. It will be deserted.
4. If you are single, hit the mall or downtown in search of your ideal mate. The numbers of women out during the game will guarantee even the biggest nerd a statistical chance.
5. Take that drive over Highway 17 and see how fast you can go. Even the CHP will be home watching the game. Not really. But traffic should be light.
6. Get on the road bike again and not worry about cars for a couple of hours.
7. Surf. No tourists.
8. Start that Christmas shopping. It will be the opposite of a month from now. No crowds.