Location: Vine Hill Elementary School, Music Room
151 Vine Hill School Road, Scotts Valley
Raising Confident, Competent Children covers social and emotional skills that children need in order to thrive at home, in school and throughout life. Seminar participants will learn ways to help children:
- Learn to treat others with respect
- Be considerateHave good communication and social skills
- Develop healthy self-esteem
- Become good problem solvers
- Become independent
This Triple P Seminar is FREE and open to the public.
Child care provided with advance registration.
To register: Contact Heather Thomsen at (831_ 336-9859 or email@example.com or register online at http://www.first5scc.org/calendar/parent-trainings
This seminar is the 2nd in a series of three:
- The Power of Positive Parenting (January 16)
- Raising Confident, Competent Children (January 23)
- Raising Resilient Children (January 30)
Parents and caregivers can join the series at any time and attend any or all of these Seminars.
Triple P Santa Cruz County is made possible through a partnership between First 5 Santa Cruz County, Santa Cruz County Health Services Agency (MHSA-Prop 63) & Santa Cruz County Human Services Department.